When working with BIM Maker Studio, you have the opportunity to outsource 100% of the design process. In addition to helping shape your ideas, our team can generate the presentation both in Renders and Graphic Design for your projects.
As our portfolio shows, we have spent years working with clients across the world helping achieve their architectural needs. Our rendering and graphic design services enable the businesses that we work with to gain a competitive edge. We know that realistic 3D renders are attractive to clients, as they allow precise drawings to be created with ease.
The team at BIM Maker Studio is skilled in using technology to proficiently create cutting-edge illustrations that can be used in client meetings, presentations or more generally for business marketing purposes. We have knowledge of the latest design trends, are able to work with you closely and follow your lead when crafting renders.
We want you to feel comfortable leaving your designs and plans safe in our hands.
What is 3D architectural rendering?
Architectural rendering describes the process of creating three-dimensional images of a project design. Using specializt rendering software, high quality, realistic illustrations can be created to demonstrate exactly how a structure or building will look like before it has been constructed. These lifelike renderings ensure that the architecture project has been designed accurately prior to the building work beginning.
What graphic design and 3D rendering services do we offer?
Here at BIM Maker Studio, we use the latest high-tech software to offer 3D architectural rendering services to our clients. We pay huge attention to detail in order to showcase all features of a property with accuracy and clarity. 3D modeling allows us to create interior and exterior representations that are true to life. Our renderings are transformative and will help your clients to visualize their builds at the pre-construction stage. Our rendering services include:
- Interior Renders
- Exterior Renders
- Aerial Renders
As well as presenting renders, we are also able to offer our clients’ graphic design services. In architecture, graphic design forms an important part of a project’s narrative. It helps to communicate the functionality, purpose, dimensions and visual of a given structure. Our graphic design services are extremely helpful when pitching compelling, cohesive presentations to clients. The visualizations we are able to create help clients to envision the build pre-construction, and solve important factors such as spatial orientation and details regarding dimensions.
We use quality technology to ensure we are able to provide our clients with the best results possible. Our team is trained in using:
- 3D Rendering Software – 3D Max
- Vray – Sketchup
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
What are the benefits of 3D graphics and rendering in architecture?
- Fix issues at an early stage: With this technology, time and money can be saved by identifying problems in the very early developmental stages of a project. Not only can this help to reduce costs, it also helps to ensure that designs are being created to the highest standard.
- Create a virtual reality: The visual element of 3D rendering and architectural visualization allows you to communicate your design ideas more easily – from color schemes to layout and lighting, options are endless for architects and designers alike.
- Improved designs: Using three-dimensional renders, clients are able to experience the design and aesthetics of a build prior to its construction. This not only helps to improve good design, but also focuses on finessing the finer details of any structure.
- Give your business an edge: Working with the latest technology in architectural design will help your business remain competitive. These days, high quality 3D design models are preferred. They enable greater clarity in projects that can’t be achieved without using the same level of technology and expertise.
- Benefit from digital copies: Unlike physical 3D models, digital architectural renderings can be shared virtually. Multiple copies can be made and elements of the projects can be changed with ease. This encourages easier collaboration and mixing between designs.
- Aesthetically pleasing: 3D graphics and renders can be used to show off the beauty in a building’s design, which makes them not only appealing to clients, but also important tools for construction marketing when growing your architectural business.
Why choose to work with BIM Maker Studio?
- Work with a team that is International Design Code (IDC) compliant
- Review our global portfolio of successful 3D renders and graphic designs
- Flexible working that can be structured around your business’ schedule
- We are able to provide cost effective outsourcing rates for all project types
- Efficient project management and working from different time zones
- A friendly team of BIM trained architects that understand client needs
- We aim to leave a lasting impression on all clients we have the pleasure of working with
What is 3D Visualisation?
3D visualisation is a process that uses software to create graphical content that is three-dimensional. There are a number of industries that benefit from 3D visualisation, such as architecture, interior design, product design, media and entertainment. Within the architecture sector, 3D visualisation is used to showcase design changes for interior and exterior design. It helps to improve processes and demonstrate the evolution of project ideas prior to the development or construction stage.
What is a rendering of a building?
Rendering is a term used in real estate and architecture to convey two-dimensional and three-dimensional graphics that are used for architectural designs, presentations and marketing purposes. These exterior and interior renders aim to create illustrations of buildings that are realistic to life.
What is graphic design presentation in architecture?
Graphic design is an extremely important factor of architectural design. It can be used to communicate project design ideas visually, helping architects pitch concepts to clients more easily. Several phases within architecture require strong graphic presentation to transform ideas into visuals and allow clients to envision the aesthetics of a project. When creating a compelling presentation narrative, graphic design can be used to organise information and develop project talking points effectively.